Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

new attempt

not tonight, but I will shortly try to rejoin the blogging world. Now I feel I have more legitimate things to blog about since my little stud Liam joined us almost six weeks ago. As for now, my mind is full and my heart is heavy, as tomorrow I am scheduled to go back to work. I know deep down it is a small sacrifice for our family and will help us reach our long term goals. However, it is so hard to imagine leaving my boy who I am completely head over heels for and haven't been away from for more than 20 minutes since he was born. Today has been so hard for me, and I've tried to manage my emotions as best I can. I am thankful I have family who can watch him while Mom and Dad are working, but no parent wants to leave the care of their most precious treasures to someone else, regardless how trustworthy they may be. I am still keepng a small silent hope that my work will give me the chance to have some work adjustments that will allow me to be with my baby.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

:( this kinda broke my heart a little. I hope your work changes thier mind and lets you work at home!

Ashley said...

I know how this feels. I am back at work too (part time) and I hate being away from Oliver. Hang in there!