Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 6, 2009

The Peanut







The little man that has taken over everything in life is almost 6 weeks old.  That's absurd. Where has time gone? It's been a total trip to think back on how small he was the day we came home for the first time as a family of three.  Now all Liam wants to do, other than eat like his dad and sleep, is look around and explore the world around him.  He's wicked strong.  It's so neat to watch him look around and take in all the new sites.



Yesterday after getting home, he woke up and I greeted him with a "hey Peanut!" A big grin followed, which had to have been his way of telling me that was my nickname for him. That, and Chubs because, well, he's plumping up quite nicely! 



He is just a bundle of love and so adorable.  Browning eyes, good complexion, beautiful coloring, and a glorious light brown hair. Looks great in all colors and patterns, and has the sweetest spirit imagineable.



I think it is a little sad how fast he's growing up. We think he's going to be quite the independant little boy, merely because he always wants to be looking out at the world.  Even though I would lvoe for him to stay small for a LONG long time, I'm excited to see how his personality will develop.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

He's so cute! Thanks for the pictures haha

The Scotts said...

Oh my goodness!! I am so mad that we have not seen him yet (i keep bugging joe but he has been really busy). Are you guys in town for the holidays because if so we MUST get together so I can see that adorable baby!